6 Kasım 2018 Salı

Amigurumi Christmas Patterns


Christmas is only 48 days away and many of us have gifts and colorful projects on our minds!

I asked a lot of you in the Grace and Yarn Crochet Group (on Facebook) what Christmas patterns you would like to see on the blog and I LOVE the ideas.

I saw some requests for a penguin and reindeer and realized that finding some of my designs might be hard having to search through the pages. I'm hoping this post will make it easier by grouping all of my Christmas patterns together! 

I have plans for more Christmas patterns and will be sure to add their links to this post here to keep it going. Feel free to PIN this to your crochet board to find them again later!

You can also sign up for my newsletter and I will keep you updated on new patterns, giveaways and tutorials!

Each pattern has endless color options and with the addition or exclusion of eyelashes and bows you can boy or girl versions.

All patterns call for plastic safety eyes (with the exception of Penn the Penguin) but these crochet eyes can be used as an alternative if you prefer!

You can also find the ad-free PDF versions in my Etsy and Ravelry shops.


Gingerbread Couple

A lot of my earlier designs had a boy and girl version each unique with their own outfit. I really wanted to keep that when I was working on this gingerbread doll couple! 

They work up rather quickly and their frosting details really make me want to start baking!




Patrick is ready for Winter with his nice warm sweater. Easily add a bow and eyelashes for a cute girl version. 

I've actually been contemplating making Holly the Honey Bear with the nose piece from Patrick to have a cute boy and girl version in different outfits. 

There just might be an update to her pattern or a Holly 2.0 in the future.




This sweet reindeer was so much fun to make! If you're not a fan of changing colors in amigurumi, this is the pattern for you!



 She is the perfect size to fit inside a stocking (7 inches tall!) 

Which also means she works up super fast, the tail body and head are all made as one piece and will save you time on sewing.



This sweet little penguin is also a nice small size and great for stuffing stockings. 

I love his little scarf for a pop of color, add a bow and you have a cute girl version too!


Meet Miles and Millie the Moose, they are ready for winter and lots of cuddles!

Mini Amigurrumi Christmas Tree



I hope you've found some fun Christmas patterns, I'll be sure to update this list as more designs are added!

If there's something you'd like to see on the blog feel free to leave me a comment below!

You can also find more Christmas inspiration in this fun roundup from many of my favorite designers!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hiç yorum yok:

Yorum Gönder